Owner of mushroom garden：Mr. Shoji Hayakawa
Hayakawa Mushroom Garden: Our style
１、To harvest mushrooms that we truly satisfied with and
２、To provide fresh mushrooms to our consumers.
Mr. Shoji Hayakawa
Born on January 23, 1954
|Occupation||：Agriculture, Mushroom cultivation|
|Talents||：To cultivate unique mushrooms|
|Interests||：Shiitake mushroom picking, Trail running|
|My favorite places in Hayakawa||：Mt. Goten (1670m)|
|Favorite words||：To be consistent from beginning to end|
- What do you do in Hayakawa Mushroom Garden?
- Mushroom-bed cultivating and mushroom picking in a greenhouse
- What made you want to do this job?
- I had always wanted to do this job from the beginning
- What kind of person are you? とは？
- I think I am a person who is just too crazy about doing a mushroom cultivation.
- What is your future plan for Hayakawa Mushroom Garden?
- I am going to challenge the stable cultivation of 7 varieties of mushrooms other than shiitake mushrooms, such as black abalone mushroom, wood ear mushroom, and maitake mushroom etc.
- What do you like about Hayakawa?
- １、I wake up to the sound of the song of a Japanese bush warble.
２、The air is fresh and clean especially in May, the season of fresh green, and at the top of the high mountains.
３、People in Hayakawa have a good relationship each other.