from Chuo Expressway
|Kofu Minami Interchange||→ → Fuefuki-Line (National Route 140) → National Route 52→Turn right at the “Iitomi” Intersection in Minobu Town → Hayakawa Town (35km, 60min)|
|Kawaguchiko Interchange||→ → National Route 139 → Lake Motosu→National Route 300 → Pass through the “Kamisawa” Intersection in Minobu → Hayakawa Town (35km, 70min)|
|Nirasaki Interchange||→ → From Futaba Junction to “Masuho Interchange” on Chubu Odan Expressway → National Route 52 → Turn right at the “Iitomi” Intersection in Minobu Town → Hayakawa Town (48km, 60min)|
from Shin Tomei Expressway
|Shin-Shimizu Interchange||→→ National Route 52 → Turn left at the Kamisawa Intersection → Hayakawa Town (50km, 80min)|
from Tomei Expressway
|Shimizu Interchange||→ National Route 1 → National Route 52 → Turn left at the Kamisawa Intersection → Hayakawa Town (66km, 100min)|
When you come to Hayakawa Town;
- – visiting places on foot or by bike takes a lot of time and requires your physical strength due to the topography of Hayakawa Town (from east to west: 15km, from south to north: 38km, and the difference in elevation is about 650m).
- – driving your own car will be the most convenient way of traveling around since only four busses are run in a day.
- – drive safely on Prefectural Road Southern Alps Park Line (Prefectural Road 37) crossing the town. There are some sharp curve roads and narrow lanes although most of the parts on the roads have been improved. In addition, the amount of continuous rainfall is regulated as 70mm. When it reaches the level, it is expected that the road will be closed.
- – please refrain from going through the woods trails. There are some trails over mountain path and they are very dangerous, especially during the night time, rainy day, and the time right after raining. There is also a case that roads are closed due to construction work, so please contact Hayakawa Town Hall in advance. >> Traffic Information of woods trails
By trains or by bus
from JR Chuo Line
|Kofu Sta. on JR Chuo Line||→ → (JR Minobu Line) → Minobu Sta. → by Hayakawa local bus bound for “Narada Onsen” → Your destination|
|Shimobe Onsen Sta.||→ → by Hayakawa local bus bound for “Narada Onsen” → Your destination|
from JR Tokaido Line
|Shizuoka Sta. on Tokaido Line||→ → Fujikawa limited express train (JR Minobu Line) → Minobu Sta. or Shimobe Onsen Sta. → by Hayakawa local bus bound for “Narada Onsen” → Your destination|
|Fuji Sta. on Tokaido Line||→ → Minobu Sta. or Shimobe Onsen Sta. → by Hayakawa local bus bound for “Narada Onsen” → Your destination|
By highway bus
from Shinjyuku to Minobu
|Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal||→→ Stop over at “Iitomi” and walk → Iitomi Fureai Center (bus terminal) → by Hayakawa local bus bound for “Narada Onsen” → Your destination|
※「The bus terminal called “Iitomi Fureai Center” is located at opposite side of “Iitomi” bus terminal.
>> Examples of changing the highway bus
* You can get off and on the Hayakawa local bus freely anytime you want in Hayakawa town.
“Hayakawa local bus” section between Minobu Sta. and Narada Onsen
The Hayakawa local bus in the section runs at steep mountains area. The distance between the first stop (Minobu Sta.) and the last stop (Narada Onsen) is about 50km, and the difference in elevation is about 650m. Therefore, there might be a possibility of having great difference of environmental conditions at the first stop area and the last stop area.
The amount of continuous rainfall for the Prefectural Road Southern Alps Park (Prefectural Road 37) is regulated as 70mm. When it reaches the level (even though the roads in Minobu Town has not reached the regulated level), it is expected that the road will be closed (or the bus is required to go back at the place where we came from). In addition, please keep in mind that the bus may not be possible to run as schedule depending on the road conditions when it snows.
When it is expected that it will be heavy rain or snow, we recommend that you confirm the bus schedule with the bus company or Hayakawa town hall in advance, or that you cancel the plan. *You will be required to pay 200 yen when you bring personal item such as Mountain-climbing Backpack into the bus. >> Paid Items (PDF)
|Detailed Information|| Hayakawa local bus: Detailed Information (Revised in April 2018) PDF
Hayakawa local bus: Bus Schedule (Revised in April 2018) PDF
Hayakawa local bus: Bus Fare (14KB) PDF
Shared taxi section between Amehata and Oshima
There is no Hayakawa local bus running toward Amahata area. Please use “Amahata-Oshima”shared taxi when you visit Amahata area. The shared taxi runs four times a day between the sections according to the transfer time of Narada shared taxi. (Reservation required)
Please check the detailed information >> shared taxi section between Amahata and Oshima (Revised the time schedule since the first of April, 2015)